XJO 0.81% 7,971.6 s&p/asx 200

evil monday, page-19

1. 4,960 Posts.
    ONYA Tad!

I think the reference to 'Evil" was primarily tongue in cheek and in relation to a poster (I think it was Danube) saying that I (wink) personally was too nice and need to harden the hell up and face the concept that I am here to TAKE money as a trader and therefore should think "evil" not "I love you all".

Sometimes, labelling something extremely such as using "evil" can help kick start a change in the mindset, and face it, evil in common language today does not mean what it used to, having almost taken on a "cocky Rogue" type quality...

However you are as usual right my friend and personally I know if I see myself as evil I will internally struggle against such a concept... however the label "hard cold trader" kinda makes me go all "heroic" on myself, LOLOLOL

Regarding the direction of our markets...

Personally, I have spent a lot of time analysing them last night, and from the XJO perspective, I really cannot make a call. short term patterns (hourly) suggest up, and if we break recent highs, I have no idea where price could next find resistance.

Previous targets of 4050 are still highly valid and have not yet been met.

Daily and weekly stochastics suggest we are still in an up cycle on these time spans, 4 hourly and 1 hourly suggest down cycles, and lower timespans suggest up... blah!

I have a downside target (IG) of around 3720-3730 that I beleive needs to be satisfied, however overnight action from the US does not give me enough confidence to open a position in any direction yet.

;)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.