EVG 0.00% 1.8¢ evion group nl

Do you think he might make it a "ROUND" trip??? Indeed I do!As...

1. 7,760 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3304
    Do you think he might make it a "ROUND" trip???cool.png Indeed I do!

As for you highlighting what I consider a "well-rounded" plan for a very promising marketing campaign, in green highlighter pen... I was holding off doing that myself. I didn't want to look too rampy! You can get away with it, though, it seems. sneaky.png

I'm glad to know that Roundy sees the importance of promoting Panthera. Eventhough our downstream JV operation is secondary to Maniry and EVG's ambition to become a miner/producer of graphite, I think the underlying strategy will soon dawn on the market. This is where first-mover advantage may be a stand-out. We have the expertise of our JV partner (Metachem) in a downstream operation where high-margin pricing is inherent.

The expandable graphite industry is a mature one, whereas graphite for the evolving EV market is not. And, pricing reflects that across all the critical mineral commodity prices. Anyone who knows anything about the tricky balancing act of initially processing graphite straight out of the ground, knows that there aren't many experts in the industry. Roundy has had direct involvement via Bass Metals and, hopefully, is garnering valuable information from our neighbour, Nextsource. They have encountered challenges during their construction and commissioning phases. Our timing into the market could well be fortuitous - if and when the predicted squeeze on graphite occurs in ernest. Current prices for expanded graphite seem robust at a time when raw flake for EV batteries is in a slump. That to me, is the point of difference that should make Evion stand out from the crowd. Maybe a solid marketing campaign will make that happen.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6263/6263746-4ba002960215e74efb4eb2b248c75630.jpg

... and everything in between be with us!

Last edited by Shellbell: Saturday, 15:41

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.227M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ $1.38K 76.65K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 200434 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 184722 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.07pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.