EVG 5.88% 1.8¢ evion group nl

Observation of the buys and sells makes it clear to me that it's...

1. 3,406 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 774
    Observation of the buys and sells makes it clear to me that it's not tax loss selling alone, albeit I am certain tax loss selling is a major contributor. There definitely appears to be someone (or a group) trying to take advantage of the predicted tax loss selling and SP falling.

For a minnow like EVG there's WAY too much chopping and changing of the buys and sells.

The most obvious example IMO is the mysterious SIX MILLION SHARE MAN (not to be confused with Steve Austin) who randomly adds and withdraws their big buy order recently.

I am confident that there's nothing going on in terms of secret negativity.... if any ongoing sell off of a company's shares was being driven by such things, there would be serious consequences for breaches of continuous disclosure rules. There's just as much obligation to disclose bad news as there is good news.

IMO they know that the company is undervalued based on the Panthera JV alone, they anticipate further good news and they're trying to accumulate as many cheap shares as they can.

I have no idea how to manipulate the price down, but I do know how to accumulate as many cheap shares as I can... can't beat 'em, join 'em!! biggrin.pngwink.png

My confidence remains high. Good luck to us all!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $6.227M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $3.939K 219.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 169242 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 525271 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.