EVG 0.00% 2.4¢ evion group nl

EVION GROUP GENERAL DISCUSSION, page-1099

1. 5,113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2680
    I found this in the Renascor Ressources Facebook group...good overview in the graphite space.
    Hey all,
    I’ve recently launched a website called GraphiteHub. Essentially, it is your go-to destination for all things graphite related. It offers a unique source of information, by consolidating all graphite insights into one comprehensive platform.
    Some of the key features:
    Interactive Maps: Explore global graphite mining projects and processing facilities with our detailed map.
    Company Tracking: Follow key players in the graphite sector and stay updated on their progress and announcements.
    Compare Feature: Easily compare different graphite companies and projects. Our tool lets you evaluate key metrics like production capacity, market performance, and location.
    Industry News: Get the latest updates on policy changes, government announcements, and significant market developments.
    Educational Content: Learn about the fundamentals of graphite.

My main goal is to bridge the information gap in the graphite market, providing investors with reliable and easily accessible data and information on graphite, which I believe has been lacking.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.327M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ $8.244K 329.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 159742 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 234647 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.