EVG 11.5% 2.9¢ evion group nl

EVION GROUP GENERAL DISCUSSION, page-1233

1. 3,526 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 820
    I bought the equivalent of about 25% of your holdings today... because I am actually following through with my convictions. That is, you don't need huge volume to build your holdings.

Confusing??? Yes... because (you have said that) you think it's worth $30M MC right now, you're going to hold until at least 10c, but you're only prepared to "load up" if it's heavily discounted (sub 2c??).

I'm only quoting what you've said .... and trying to understand your tactics.

Bottom line is, I just want the SP to rise and you seem to always want it to drop (but moan when it does biggrin.png).

Where we do concur is:
    - EVG IS UNDERVALUED
    - WE WANT TO MAKE MONEY
    - WE LIKE A BIT OF BANTER

I'd just love to see you post (without a huge drop in SP or rise in volume)... "topped up today".

Having said that, I do honestly respect everyone's individual position (except for the complete and utter morons - who thankfully don't frequent this EVG forum) smile.png..... @Shellbell still hasn't worked me out over a few years so I'm probably expecting too much to work you out so soon LMAO.

Good luck mate and cheers for replying.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.003(11.5%)
Mkt cap ! $10.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.9¢ 2.4¢ $4.662K 180.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 69979 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 99999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.