EVG 11.5% 2.9¢ evion group nl

EVION GROUP GENERAL DISCUSSION, page-1241

1. 3,526 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 820
    Maybe someone trying to create some liquidity lol. I wouldn't be surprised to see someone swipe those shares in the morning sneaky.png.

As I've said before, I hope the people that are selling are just happy to wait for their sell price to come. Once the stock becomes too attractive to resist, the buyers will pay whatever the ask is. I'm happy waiting and occasionally buying.

Traders want liquidity.... BUT said liquidity could easily come with an upward spike driven by BUYERS, whilst some people await sellers with weak hands rolleyes.png - snooze and lose IMO.

I was quite surprised we held 2.6c today .... I was expecting a little pull back TBH.

I don't have a sell price and nor do I have a buy price.... if I've got cash and they look cheap, I buy. If I need some cash, I might sell some - thankfully this has been a rare occurrence because I still work hard to keep cash coming in.

A heap of news is expected in the short to medium term and a decent swing in this God forsaken (graphite) commodity cycle is WAYYYY overdue.

In a very rough week, we've held up fantastic so far.... BULLISH!!! wink.pngbiggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.003(11.5%)
Mkt cap ! $10.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.9¢ 2.4¢ $4.662K 180.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 69979 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 99999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.