EVG 11.5% 2.9¢ evion group nl

Cheers mate. As painful as it was to ride out the EOFY, I was...

1. 3,532 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 820
    Cheers mate. As painful as it was to ride out the EOFY, I was very lucky to have access to funds and bought plenty at sub 2c, including one parcel of 600k @ 1.7c on 25 June wink.png.

The exciting part of all this is that we're rising on minimal news at the moment IMO.

For anyone reading who isn't up to speed with what EVG has in the pipeline.....

In the coming weeks and months we are still looking forward to:
    - Production/sales news and promotional release for Panthera expandable graphite JV (India)... Managing Director, Mr David Round will be on the ground in Pune;
    - Madagascar mining code Enactment Decree (could come any day now, draft decree approved at recent meeting of ministers, so it should now be in the hands of President Rajoelina... further World Bank funding for Madagascar is pending formal Presidential Decree);
    - Maniry (Madagascar) approvals and permitting possibly fast tracked once Enactment Decree is formalised;
    - commencement of work on the RN10 must be very close now based on Presidential announcements earlier this year. This $400+M project is a massive boost for logistics, OPEX savings, safety, etc for the Maniry Project as it virtually passes our front gate and gives brilliant access to ports.

AND to build even further on this should be:
    - Additional BOAs and doubling of production in India;
    - moving towards FID and construction in Madagascar;
    - PFS / DFS for BAM facility;
    - continuing supply chain tightening which should continue to see increased signing of offtakes and rising graphite prices.

All of the above milestones are based on reported, publicly available information... not rumours or "hopium". If they all happen, I can't see why we wouldn't have a six figure MC in the next year or two... not financial advice, not ramping, just my humble opinion as a LTH.

GOOD LUCK TO US ALL!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.003(11.5%)
Mkt cap ! $10.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.9¢ 2.4¢ $4.662K 180.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 69979 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 99999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.