EVG 0.00% 2.0¢ evion group nl

Cheap wages, BIG market in scooters, relationships already...

1. 9,610 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2897
    Cheap wages, BIG market in scooters, relationships already forged, experience in-country. I don't see any realistic alternative currently tbh.

Plants in Europe are a fantasy from where I stand given the higher wages, costs, and anemic demand given the place artificial graphite has taken. If we can't get this product out at very cheap prices it ain't gonna happen IMO. Hopefully (unlike me) management haven't believed the absolute crap coming out from the likes of Benchmark Minerals over the last 5 years - proven wrong at every turn. Be nice to see a group of investors launch a class action on them tbh. What did they predict, 30 new graphite mines by 2028? Current amount - zero.

This company has the opportunity to beat out the likes of RNU owing to factors such as cheap wages at the mine & initial processing and if we strike an agreement to process further in India...I don't see how the likes of RNU could compete on price - even with free money from Government to build stuff. Unless the EU decides artificial graphite is too energy intensive....sounds unlikely though given it has the potential to provide jobs there making it.

I'm 50/50 atm whether any money in graphie is dust tbh. I must be too slow though as the market has largely decided it is.
    Last edited by WoodySpoon: 06/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.939M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $2.674K 132.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 119600 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.