EVG 0.00% 2.7¢ evion group nl

Good Morning:) This morning, still no update from Tom & I was...

1. 2,297 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 143
    Good Morning This morning, still no update from Tom & I was extremely annoyed & impatient.
    QUOTE FROM PREVIOUS POST & REPORT
    • Executives from Evion will be on site in March to review initial production and will provide regular updates to the market.

So I phoned Tom & actually got to speak with him (I was surprised when he answered) I asked what is the delay, is there a problem a major delay or blowout something unexpected??? I quoted his above words to him about the updates nothing since 28th Feb my way of thinking that is definitely not regular updating.
    BUT
    He couldn't tell me anything as we all know ASX/ASIC rules.
    But he said there will be a report very soon. I asked how soon he couldn't say & without going into any detail what so ever because I told him about HC & he definitely didn't want anything reported here before official release but he did say that I could tell you all is that he very recently just arrived back from India & there will be a report in the very near future.
    Any way I thought I would share that with who ever is interested that he is still actually around & a report will be coming don't know when but is is coming HAGDA
    & just to make clear that is all I know he couldn't tell me anything but he didn't sound stressed so that was good
    Last edited by possum_30: 05/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.341M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.7¢ $2.364K 87.54K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 350000 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.34pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 3.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.7¢ 24661
Last updated 13.34pm 06/05/2024 ?
EVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.