EVG 0.00% 2.7¢ evion group nl

Well done Poss... as I've said many times, that's precisely why...

1. 3,303 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 734
    Well done Poss... as I've said many times, that's precisely why Tom puts his number at the bottom of every Announcement, ie because he's happy to take calls from shareholders. I again encourage others to follow suit.

I would imagine that on reflection, given the vagaries of commissioning a plant in India AND getting a mine started in Madagascar, management might concede that pledging to "provide regular updates to the market" over February/March was over zealous at the time.

Having said that, I can only imagine the difficulty faced by listed company Boards - balancing the desire to keep current and potential shareholders keen (eg with blueboy's favourite word - imminently) with the risk of facing a tirade of abuse when timelines fall behind.

Thankfully here in the EVG forum we are relatively free from the trashy and shameful dribble that abounds in many other companies' forums.

I feel frustration when I expect (or hope) to hear some information that is not forthcoming.... human nature I suppose? (probably even a basic animal instinct - not getting what you want).... but like @rep96 I have just continued to buy and bring my average down.

Frustrated? Sure.
    Worried? Not at all.

All of the positives that this company has FAR OUTWEIGH a few frustrating weeks of anticipation IMO.

Fair to say that there's a little bit of Veruca Salt in all of us.... but being patient AND POLITE is absolutely the way to go IMO.

Good luck to us all and have a great weekend. News is more imminent than ever sneaky.pngwink.pngbiggrin.png

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6082/6082422-c8baca72df248d65ee53f340a2df9aae.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.341M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.6¢ $7.989K 295.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 300000 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.19pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.6¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.6¢ 9450
Last updated 10.48am 03/05/2024 ?
EVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.