EVG 0.00% 2.8¢ evion group nl

EVION GROUP GENERAL DISCUSSION, page-985

1. 3,625 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 846
    Not that it really matters what I do, but I can confirm that I've added another 800,000 shares this week at an average of 2.2c.

Some cynics could easily quip, "well done genius... you're already down 9% on your recent acquisitions".

I'm the first to admit that I have had many moments of foolishness in my lifetime. BUT I have also had my fair share of highly rewarding master strokes. Time will tell which category my EVION experience falls into.

Suffice to say, whilst I completely understand and empathise with those who are sitting on losses (and relate to it - in a significant way confused.png), I am looking upon the opportunity to accumulate AND average down as a blessing in disguise. Like I said, time will tell... fingers crossed.

This company is worth FAR MORE than when it first listed IMO ... yet Mr Market has it valued substantially lower???? Mr Market is an ass - IMO biggrin.png

One cannot hope to make multiples on an investment without the expectation that it might not pay off - the alternative is low risk and low returns ..... therein lies the crucial role of research and faith in one's findings.

DYOR AND NOT ADVICE.

GOOD LUCK TO US ALL - especially the LTHs!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.