EVG 0.00% 2.0¢ evion group nl

Fair enough re difficulties with copying etc.Thank you so very...

1. 3,427 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 783
    Fair enough re difficulties with copying etc.

Thank you so very very much for putting your energy into this.... to be honest, when I started the thread it was essentially a message to you sneaky.png.... without your personal details it was my only way to send you this message. Not downplaying the skills, knowledge or efforts of anyone else, particularly @ Names little who has already posted a great suggestion.

I was hoping we could see your "Royal Commission into the Shortcomings and Proposed Improvement to the EVION GROUP Website" (hehehe) because
    1. I knew it would be comprehensive
    2. There are a few others on here who might be spending their time unnecessarily (because you will probably cover it all)
    3. In the unlikely event that you miss something (for me personally, I have only listed a handful of obvious things which I have no doubt everyone is onto)
    4. There are some other clever people on here who may have the ability to add to OR tweak something that you come up with

The video idea is a ripper.

I noticed last night that there's already been some minor changes on the website. It is a work in progress.

I know that the company will appreciate your effort SB.... please be sure to ring Tom once you send it through.

Once again, thank you. Good luck to us all.
    Last edited by Cranium73: 09/01/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.939M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $838 42.45K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 78575 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 40000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.18pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.