EVN 1.31% $4.52 evolution mining limited

EVN chart, page-1130

1. 1,868 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 431

Their website with this exert hardly paints a bad picture.....a sell down of BR still proceeding...I would understand...but below to me is one of the reasons I bought into EVN yesterday after doing my numbers the current valuations of $4.30 and so on...not that it is anything to go by...has been dramatically changed for earnings going forward....makes very little sense...bbut then I guess he who has to sell will eventually sell...

Successes at the end of the FY2020 included: a 37% increase in monthly development rates; a 16% reduction in site workforce; winterising the Red Lake mill; commencement of ecommissioning two shafts and rationalising underground mobile equipment. This project is on track to deliver and together with the recently announced 11Moz Mineral resource estimate, we remain confident in Red Lake’s long-term success.

We have also commenced a project to unlock the future of Red Lake and envision a possible sustainable production rate of 300,000 – 500,000 ounces per year. It is an exciting future for Red Lake.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.