EVN 0.20% $5.04 evolution mining limited

EVN chart, page-1623

1. 1,554 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 558
    I'm not that smart but the best cycles and technicals guy in the business who is consistently 90% correct is Eric Hadik from iinsidetrak trading. I pay about $1500 per year and you get 2 relay letters per week on the markets (us focused) and commodities. I've listened to a lot of guys, this guy nails it by far more than anyone I've come across.

I would highly recommend subscribing. most other subscription services are like throwing darts at a dart board.

but just note that he is stock market and commodities focused, no stock tips but it give you a really good short term and long term outlook.

he warned about the large drop during COVID purely based on cycles, picked the bottom by a few days and said that gold will be all time highs in the first three months then go into this deep valley of correction for 9 months and now stating the bottom is in and we should have a parabolic move taking it to all time highs by June and that will be a multi year high in June, so down she goes. after June July .

do your own research and good luck
    Last edited by durmaz: 01/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.