EVN 0.20% $5.04 evolution mining limited

I'm not that smart but the best cycles and technicals guy...

1. 1,554 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 558
    I'm not that smart but the best cycles and technicals guy in the business who is consistently 90% correct is Eric Hadik from iinsidetrak trading. I pay about $1500 per year and you get 2 relay letters per week on the markets (us focused) and commodities. I've listened to a lot of guys, this guy nails it by far more than anyone I've come across.

I would highly recommend subscribing. most other subscription services are like throwing darts at a dart board.

but just note that he is stock market and commodities focused, no stock tips but it give you a really good short term and long term outlook.

he warned about the large drop during COVID purely based on cycles, picked the bottom by a few days and said that gold will be all time highs in the first three months then go into this deep valley of correction for 9 months and now stating the bottom is in and we should have a parabolic move taking it to all time highs by June and that will be a multi year high in June, so down she goes. after June July .

do your own research and good luck
    Last edited by durmaz: 01/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.