EVN 1.84% $4.54 evolution mining limited

EVN chart, page-2259

1. 10,433 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 617
    Hi guys, i know i sound like a broken record, but there is no substantial and logical reason for EVN and the other gold PRODUCERS to be down like this during the last few days, yes its a blood bath, and the market hasent even crashed yet, i know it sucks and it hurts to buy more and average down but its times like these when you just want to hold that you should be buying more, yet i know our brains want us to bail out or just hold, its when everyone panics FOR NO REASON that you can get bargains, we know EVN and nst are financially strong, making billions a year, its not like we have mines in africa that are about to be taken over by the govt, all the mines are in strong juristictions, the gold price is still AUD$2400, i think this is the LAST attempt by the FED and their investment banker proxies to sell down gold stocks, i really do, they dont want the common person to buy anything to do with gold, and they want to discredit gold and gold miners as much as they can, thats the only logical explanation, but they will fail, eventually this will turn and buyers will flood back in, this is when i think this will happen, when the market, the big boys the big institutions when they realise the fed cant taper (cut QE money printing) for longer than a month or 2, than i think they will realise the FED will NEVER cut QE, because the fed will try to taper, that will cause the DOW to drop 10% and than they will come back to the market and say THE VIRUS is still around, the economy is still weak we need to increase QE like it was (see the virus is the perfect excuse for the fed not to cut QE, they simply say the virus is still around thats why we cant cut QE), only than will they realise the FED cant cut QE and raise % rates, and than i think there will be a MONUMENTAL reversal, with gold up US$50 or something like that and it will get back to US$2000+, than all these beaten down gold miners will reverse massively and we will all be saying, WHY DIDNT I BUY MORE

I remember a few yrs ago FMG was like $10 and it dropped to $1.50 i think, i dont know the exact reason, as i never followed IO miners that much, and everyone said ITS ALL OVER, it could have been because IO prices fell, i dont know, what happened next? the stock rallied from that $1.50 low to i think $20+ when sentiment in the IO sector returned, the same will happen here 100%, we dont know when, but it will happen when the above happens i think with the FED etc,..
    So anyone, top up here as much as you can guys.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.54
Change
-0.085(1.84%)
Mkt cap ! $8.951B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.55 $4.57 $4.49 $12.58M 2.782M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 71921 $4.53

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.54 82883 49
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.53pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.