EVN 2.21% $4.62 evolution mining limited

EVN chart, page-3200

1. 6,279 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2968
    Buy low sell high mate. Short term trades like buying high and selling marginally higher gets you in trouble with gold miners. The main reason for this is that gold by nature has volatile pricing short term and is a controlled substance because it is in direct competition to fiat.

I've been saying the spill below for many years on the EVN and NST discussions because I want as many as possible to understand the nature of what they are buying. Hopefully this better understanding leads to stronger hands holding these amazing gold miners. Buying high on strong upside momentum is always tempting, as that’s when traders feel the best about any sector/stock. Bullishness and capital inflows soar as stocks power higher. But over time far-larger gains are won by instead buying low, adding positions when stocks are out of favour. The later you buy stocks (specially a gold stock) in any up-leg, the smaller their potential gains and the higher the odds a major sell-off is looming...Post #: 46792779, Post #: 61151645

Good Luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.