EVN 1.31% $4.52 evolution mining limited

There is no doubt stocks are manipulated, but even manipulation...

1. 314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    There is no doubt stocks are manipulated, but even manipulation needs structure. I've been thinking for a few days that EVN has been pushed down to the gap fill at $3.55. The start of the gap was $3.57. Evn hit $3.57 today. Gold futures are up $25 so I'm thinking on Monday we will open with a drop, fill the gap and shake a few more retail out, and then the instos mop the cheapies up and it will rise. Unfortunately the drop has left a number of gaps which I have no doubt is purposeful by the instos, so plenty of structure to manipulate further. BUT, EVN will rise and we need more shares to be mopped up by long term holders. Interestingly, NST has also done the exact same thing today (yes, big money treats all stocks the same), and taken NST to the start of it's gap fill before rising. It wasn't that long ago I posted on EVN re this exact same thing where the gap fill was just missed and advised that the next day we would see the fall to complete the gap and then rise. While I hate the manipulation, one just has to be aware of the technicals and see opportunities to buy/sell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.