EVN 1.45% $3.50 evolution mining limited

It's not just EVN, NST is also the same. Both were pushed into...

1. 312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    It's not just EVN, NST is also the same. Both were pushed into the gap fill, it's just that EVN's was much bigger. The fall is ridiculous when you consider as you say the current Gold price, but also that Gold only fell 1.6%. And the Gold Bugs index only down 1.4%. So given how EVN and NST are being moved so easily with technicals being the only structure not fundamentals, we just have to accept that we are a small market and big money can move us as they want. Don't get me wrong, I hate it! Normally I trade these movements but have become a fence sitter due to the higher price of Gold. I think these big dudes know what influences retail sentiment and use it. Games!!! When EVN first moved down this morning, far more than the Gold bugs index fall, it actually stopped 1 cent short of the gap and then was allowed to rise. I'm guessing this could have attracted buying. And then it was smashed through the gap and below no doubt triggering selling. @Exised often talks about weak hands and selling. The gap low was $3.58 and we are $3.54. We have also moved below the 200 ma's. If there is any positive it is that technically we have filled gaps with only one remaining above. There is a gap at $3.00 which it's hard to see being revisited at current gold prices. Currently gold futures up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.50
Change
0.050(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $6.950B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.44 $3.51 $3.44 $28.67M 8.237M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 260128 $3.49

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.50 201176 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.