EVN 0.00% $4.52 evolution mining limited

EVN chart, page-3637

1. 6,279 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2966
    Thanks for that. It is good to get a reminder every now and then.

I will be first to admit that sometimes I lose sight of what is important. Health, wealth, inner peace etc... we forego (even sacrifice) some of these facets in search of what believe will lead us to happiness. Yet we truly do not know what is important until it/they are is gone. I lost my best mate to Non-Hodgkin lymphoma a couple of years back and I'm still dealing with it until now.

Despite that I'm a very lucky man. I do have 3 young children of my own and my beautiful patient wife. It is a bit shameful that I have a little mansion (I think it is) on 30 acres just outside Canberra. So I'm lucky enough to have taken care of that part. I can only imagine how hard it is to fight for your own extra space in the world; let alone for most people to get into the housing market these days. If that extra space is your dream then I wish you all the fighting spirit to keep at it.

I appreciate that you appreciate my posts. All these analysis just ends up in a folder anyway. So I'm glad someone out there can benefit from the perspective when I post it.

Hoping for your complete remission. You take care now and thanks again for the reminder.

Last edited by Exised: Today, 10:01

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.