EVN 0.00% $4.01 evolution mining limited

EVN chart, page-626

1. 6,271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2220
    I was basically looking at the bigger picture especially with my US dollar comments, assuming that some strength could return there to about 97.8 in the DXY and as we know gold is priced in US$. So a stronger US$ would work against the POG. That process hasn't started yet, while the US$ seems to be still bottoming out.
    POG comments were based on this chart with the last wave, as mentioned, starting at 1452 not 1680 like yours. Therefor retracement figures and Fib levels are quite different, but I also quoted those in my previous post. Once again a look at the bigger picture and based on developments on the DXY => strengthening dollar => weakening POG.
    tvc_a37e657e52d88d32cd2b54d431645b93.png
    Therefor my what you call silly talk is based on forward looking developments, which I offered as something to consider.
    Yes the possible Double Top is questionable especially the as mentioned "theoretical target", but I mentioned as much in my last post as I would support to kick in before => gap support
    I did mention the closing of the gap in combination with possible and common Fib retracment levels like the 50 and 61.8%. Once again bigger picture for consideration - no guarantees.
    However after an extented rise as EVn has seen over time, correct me if I'm wrong, are the situations where certain bearish harmonic patterns start and correct SP over time!
    Last edited by FlashPoint: 13/08/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.