EVN 1.27% $3.99 evolution mining limited

Oath guys! Of course I bought! I was tempted yesterday but...

1. 312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    Oath guys! Of course I bought! I was tempted yesterday but watched. This morning seeing the NYSE Gold Bugs index down despite rise in Gold, I knew today was the day. Again I had to do the Rivkin thing and leave some for others as couldn't get on the computer till early afternoon. I'm 60 but have a gorgeous 3 year old daughter who I pick up for the day. Anyway, I was able to get on the mkt this afternoon when Sp was bouncing around 5.63 (bought at ) and after wondering for a long while whether it would go into the close at the low I picked up my trading parcel. There appeared a lot of strength there and the close obviously gaining a few extra cents very positive.
    I'm not surprised at the fall. Gold was heading up due to election results being positive for a massive stimulus spend. However the extremely positive vaccine news is and was a greater stimulus without the spend (inflationary pressures). That is my view.
    I'm completely in the dark re where Gold is heading but as commented on by Excised, see other issues as being more important for EVN in the Lterm.
    I will probably again take trading profits above $6, but might hover the finger over the sell button a bit longer due to the magnificent recent high.

All the best to everyone on this thread.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.99
Change
0.050(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $7.933B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.95 $4.00 $3.95 $4.978M 1.253M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 85254 $3.98

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.99 32011 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.11am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.