EVN 4.06% $4.10 evolution mining limited

EVN chart, page-900

1. 312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    Hi all. I have been intrigued with evn recently and postings.

Like Lukey I thought strongly about taking my trading profits as it hit $6 again, but the Gold futures were positive and after the recent high thought I was leaving too much in the closing trade for others.

First and foremost you can't lose taking a profit so congrats for the trade Lukey.

Beisha, I liked your post re current pattern (and Excised), but disagree with the time needed to be on mkt. I am looking to close out another trade in this recent pattern and rarely spend more than 15 minutes on mkt (spend a bit more time looking at futures on phone between clients, and what happened in USA overnight NYSE Gold Bugs). But running two businesses and having my 3 year old 2 working days a week, I can't spend much time on mkt.

Dude, you have so much knowledge to share, thank you.

But at the end of the day the aim is too make some coin and perhaps also to have some fun with trading successes.

Lukey has done this and put me on notice (lol). I thought of selling my trading parcel again today but futures have stayed up. So I think in the very immediate term I can get more out of this trade.

I am posting this now very prepared to get egg on my face if EVN falls tomorrow to show the benefits of taking a profit, while also trying to show the benefits of using all information available without then sitting on the fence (too much info inputs can lead to just watching and frustration.)

Thanks all for your inputs and enjoy your evening.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.10
Change
0.160(4.06%)
Mkt cap ! $8.142B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.95 $4.10 $3.95 $44.17M 10.88M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11602 $4.08

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.10 303315 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.