EVN 1.27% $3.88 evolution mining limited

Hi Glend I understand where you are coming from, Things look...

1. 3,035 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2180
    Hi Glend

I understand where you are coming from, Things look shakey. However since 2010 things have always looked shakey. Every year the doom pundits keep yelling crash soon. Every year the stocks are going to crash. Well if you stayed out of the market for the last 7 years because of an impending crash you would have missed out on one of the best boom markets of several decades. Last year it was China and the banks in Europe, then it was the Britexit, now its DB bank.

I had a thought after reading the markets for the last couple of days. DB bank is in trouble but its Part of the group that formed the FED at the "The creatures of Jekyll Island". Germany government has declared that they will come to the rescue.

The sister and brothers from "the creatures of Jekyll Island" cannot let one of there own fail and disappear.

Oh what can we do to rescue them. Well they are the biggest derivatives traders on the planet. Lets orchestrate a gold collapse and drive the USD up and gold down at the same time, a real plunge in the gold price. We let DB know whats happening, we will force the price down to around 1250 and then push it up to around 1350. If the DB boys get on board that should be enough to get them by for a while and we might a quid or two out of it also. Sounds like a plan

A case of beer on a bet that this happens Glend.

Time is the best exposer of theories

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.88
Change
-0.050(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $7.705B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.89 $3.93 $3.82 $35.94M 9.259M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 23924 $3.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.89 67227 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.