EVO 0.69% 72.0¢ embark early education limited

EVO could hit $3-$4 in the future, page-125

1. 3,305 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 216
    In the yearly report (6 months ago) they had earmarked 25m (NZD) for Australian centre acquisitions, and they are getting fairly close to that amount depending on exchange rates. I've got it marked down as approx 20m (NZD) (or 18.25m AUD) having been spent on the acquisitions so far. Because the centre acquisitions have actually been reported in AUD, we have to guess to a certain degree as to how much NZD has been spent so take the exact number with a certain margin of error. It does help that they are funding the previous group of 5 partially through shares.

If they opt to again partially fund though shares (I hope they do), they could acquire a similar number to the most recent bunch. Otherwise they could be looking at probably 2 more centres if they pay solely in cash to stay within that 25m they earmarked before. Of course, that was 6 months ago, so the situation may have changed since then, but I can only go on what they've told us.

As far as I know, there has been no real specified timeframe. But considering the previous three came inside of a month, I think it's fair to expect any further acquisitions to be announced before month-end, although really thats only speculation. No way to really know. I don't know how many they are looking at long term, hopefully they use future earnings to continue to expand into Australia too.

They called this the "initial phase of Australian centre acquisitions" so they were making it clear they have intentions to carry on with it further. That is probably the only real specifics I came across in any announcements as to their future intentions.
    Last edited by Bugsam: Fixed typos and excessive bracket usage... 12/11/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
72.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.69%)
Mkt cap ! $114.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
72.5¢ 74.5¢ 72.0¢ $165.9K 228.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 71.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
74.0¢ 28017 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.35pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EVO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.