EVO 0.00% 70.0¢ embark early education limited

EVO could hit $3-$4 in the future, page-52

1. 1,293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 78
    Evening all.

Another day of running around getting ready for my OP and my Mothers C 4/5/6 spinal fusion and fixation on Wednesday.
    Teaching the old man how to boil an egg.
    Nice to take time off work and trade a little more.

Equally we sat down and discussed our Monday am strategy. We trade together under a single entity. Never do it alone.

Current stocks (AQX ? buy more, EVO - will buy more, ISX can't be stuffed reading Hot Copper, SVY - will buy more, OCC- may sell to free cash, SGQ - Nickel squeeze at hand will buy more, will look at MAG / proxy to AQX adjacent to ALKans Boda discovery).

Invmum: Never let the facts get in the way hey.

History and Geography are the 2 constants I tend to use in many aspects of life and attempting to judge the future be it stocks, politics or how the next 50 years will shape up. Comes in Handy for Climate change as well - look at the starting point of the time on the X axis.

Chris Scott was very successful in building shareholder returns.
    https://g8education.edu.au/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/1.9.10-Balnave-Securities-Growing-up-quickly.pdf

Note the revenue growth.

So I beg to differ with your view. But I accept your view and right to do so.

I have great admiration for my Mate in Sydney with ~ 20 private child care centre's and his assessment of EVO.

EVO is our largest holding.

Obtaining Capital in these times - piece of piss given their track record.
    What better time to borrow and invest in poorly managed centre's and make them work.

My time horizon with EVO is 2-3 years.

I am looking for a Disallowed.

I looked at one old super fund ( 6% pa over 15 years). They are all now SMSF.

I am not the smartest kid on the block, but give me a guy in boardies and thongs who gives me 30%pa rather then a spiff in a suite and skinny latte and 6%.

EVO

The change in sentiment and buy depth has been outstanding the past 7-10 day.

I am buying.

Easiest bet around.

Sure there is the sexy stuff of AQX and SVY

For me also physic gold over the next 3-5 year. Perth Mint - Gold Pass ap. costs 0.2% ? 100k or 45 oz of Au

Night all.
    See ya Monday - then my delightful Ent surgeon will do her magic I hope. Years of Abuse as an Expat mainly in Vietnam through the 90's.

I am sorry for the X promotion.

Please make your own decisions or role a dice.
    Finch

Perth

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
70.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $111.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
70.0¢ 70.0¢ 69.5¢ $10.15K 14.61K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2898 69.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
70.0¢ 1374 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EVO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.