NVA 8.89% 24.5¢ nova minerals limited

Evolution Capital Research Report Update, page-9

1. 2,035 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 851
    I will answer that one since my posts were about the frustration of no news . Take a look at my posts back when the share price was plumbing low's at 1.4 1.5 cents. I was buying and I didn't have a problem with what wasn't happening. Clearly the last 8 months have been very lackluster considering the amount of action at Estelle. So for me it wasn't to do with the share price as in the period I mentioned the share price went down something like 75%. I wasn't complaining as for me Estelle was always going to be a winner. The over the top announcements by management and then lack of news to back anything up is what really annoyed me.

Now we have two very good announcements. The share price has moved a couple of cents. I'm not going to get excited about that and start peeing myself with Glee like some of the posters. If they would have played their cards better we'd be starting this move up from a much higher level. This is been nothing but a time of frustration where management have had a real problem living up to the expectations that they built up.

Anyway we will see if they can make up some ground which was unnecessarily lost in the next few months.

GLA
    Last edited by Atomic Toad: 05/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
0.020(8.89%)
Mkt cap ! $52.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 24.5¢ 21.5¢ $31.00K 130.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 650 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.5¢ 19999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.