DEG 3.36% $1.39 de grey mining limited

During the previous Bitcoin spike a few years ago, there was...

1. 43,299 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1025
    During the previous Bitcoin spike a few years ago, there was speculation of regulation or legislation to "control" its popularity but nothing materialised. This time around, I was anticipating similar moves but with Wall st firms now involved, it adds an allure of legitimising this product. A survey found that Elon Must has a big influence on products he tweets and 40+ % follow his ramp accordingly.

When I see the trend of gold and bitcoin diverging in ST trends, I cannot help but think that money destined for gold whether it is paper or bullion has been directed to Cryptos because of potential capital gains to compensate a no return gold or low bond yield rate.

The risk that can happen to DEG is to fall victim of a crashing gold price which then draws out the predators picking up a blown valuation. The risks of just drilling away and finding consistent gold without the gold price doing the heavy lifting exposes this threat. In my experience, anything is possible in the markets, it is always the likeliness. I try not to predict the future but I do place some rubbery probability because without a bias, we are just FOMO-ing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.