evolution is for monkeys, page-107

1. 27,539 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    "but are expected to believe in unseen spirit forces without a shred of evidence to back this claim up."

Whereu, you misunderstand completely. I'm not as kind a soul as Mr Gordon there fore I don't care in the least what you believe. I just don't appreciate having your false beliefs rammed down my throat with you and the others' bully boy tactics.

You live or die as you please. I'm only a watchman.

1599 Geneva Bible (GNV)

6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned: if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away for his [c]iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman’s hand.

I'm not asking you to give a rat's backside what I believe. That has been established a long time ago.

If I point out your obvious contradictions then you can get angry or point out where I'm wrong. I can only conclude that you know about the contradictions, but can't explain them.

Funny that you claim not to care what I believe then claim to be the watchman. Why bother if you don't care?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.