evolution is for monkeys, page-254

1. 27,539 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    As I see it - nonsense. As evolutionists see it - there is no one theory.
    When a special centennial edition of Darwin’s Origin of Species was to be published, W. R. Thompson, then director of the Commonwealth Institute of Biological Control, in Ottawa, Canada, was invited to write its introduction. In it he said: “As we know, there is a great divergence of opinion among biologists, not only about the causes of evolution but even about the actual process. This divergence exists because the evidence is unsatisfactory and does not permit any certain conclusion. It is therefore right and proper to draw the attention of the non-scientific public to the disagreements about evolution”

Yes, MrGordon, I know that you think that the theory of evolution is non-sense. My point is that in order to think that any theory is non-sense it is reasonable to assume that you have some understanding of the theory in order to call it non-sense. I would like to know what your understanding is so that I can get an idea of what it is that you reject. Hence the request for a brief description

I have no intention of criticizing your understanding, only to comprehend it.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.