evolution is for monkeys, page-276

1. 27,539 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Do you disagree that Darwin and most biologists think it is incomplete?

Yes, I do in the sense that our understanding of evolution is continuously growing. If we compare what Darwin knew with what we do now the gap is huge. For example Darwin didn't know about continental drift or about genes.

Given the information that he had at his disposal I'm not surprised about his many reservations such as the distribution of species which was a mystery at the time. Our knowledge of ecology, genetics, molecular biology, paleobiology, geology, and organic chemistry, physics and probably others branches of science has grown continually since Darwin's time and continues to do so. The theory of evolution covers all this disciplines.

Contrary to those who love to repeat the term "blind faith" like a toddler who has just learnt something knew, I and most scientists would happily debunk the theory if evidence were found that supported this. I am happy to admit that the theory could be wrong. So far the evidence says that the theory is correct - this could change.

I have asked this question many times before. Would creationists and/or intelligent design supporters admit that God based theories could be wrong. If not, then the term blind faith applies to them - the saying don't throw stones if you live in a glass house comes to mind.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.