evolution is for monkeys, page-397

1. 27,732 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    You through the first stone champ,i personally find it amazing you can believe in evolution,but its ok for you too mock,but if it comes back at you,out come the kleenex again!

And I find it amazing that you can believe that a supernatural being can puff into existence from nothing and create everything without a thread of supporting evidence.

So, there, we amaze each other - well, that's positive.

I am willing, along with most scientists, to accept there is a huge body of evidence to support the theory of evolution, but am also willing to admit that the the theory could be wrong. I am willing to admit that there is a great deal that is unknown and willing to admit that. I also admit that I'm very skeptical about claims for which there in no evidence and which defy rational reasoning - even then I am happy to admit that I will change my stance if there is reasonable evidence (not just someone's opinion) to do so.

You mock me with your now rather over played Kleenex rubbish but won't answer a simple question. Are you willing to accept that your theist intelligence design God based theory could be wrong? It's not a difficult question - it only requires a yes or no answer.

If you want to believe made made stories that have no evidence to fill gaps, then help yourself - but count me out.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.