Have you Not heard my message from the Father = It's not about...

1. 23,136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Have you Not heard my message from the Father = It's not about what I think, I had to change what I think as it was not in the Bible, so it is what The Word thinks = Almighty God as relayed via His Son.

Now your stepping outside the guidelines of The Word and asking what "I" think.
    You are the one telling me I have it wrong, so it is you, the one that needs to show me how, and why, so it IS you that needs to find out for yourself and I also gave the advantages of doing this.
    Not to mention, people don't even believe what I put forward from the Bible, so what chance do we have if I put the word of wotsup forward.
    Mr G loves it, that way he can avoid addressing the word of God, as do numerous others.
    It appears to have become a dirty word to them?

Did I tell you - and the Word Flesh - Good News became,.............you know that fleshly stuff Jesus spoke about that wasn't coming to heaven........no no, not his body, the word of man and the words of His Father from the Spiritual body haha, yep,..well,.. they came IN the Temple = Jesus, and ya know what, they saw the Glory of them both, Temple and God.

Just like the good old days, yea.... no bull, you can ask Moses, or better still,.. Jesus, but then again, you better wait until God draws ya. Oh,......that's right,...he is drawing you now, Oh,...bugger, that was a pork, wotsup's word, hang on, I will see what I can find;
    1 Peter 1:23 - For you have been born again, not of perishable seed, but of imperishable, through the living and enduring word of God.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.