Well,.....here in lays the problem, for numerous years, man on...

1. 23,121 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Well,.....here in lays the problem, for numerous years, man on the whole, has not even been able to see truth in One Book, now you want me to go and read info from many books, clearly written by someone with a one eyed view, yep,....sounds like a reliable way to go.
    And I suppose while I am at it, I could ignore the numerous warnings in the one Book, that tells you to be Very aware of the philosophy and foolishness of man.

OH and yea, the moment I started reading up on the gravity subject and spotted some very obvious/serious questions that Needed explanation and mentioned it on here, I was shot down in flames, you so and so, dumb..... , you know what, type of thing.
    However, they never shut their trap long enough to hear What these questions were.

Now on the Biblical matter, "we" have the exact same attitude on The Word.
    You know how you can have a picture/cartoon drawn on a piece of paper and there is actually two pictures and yet unless the second one is pointed out, you can't see it. However, when you do see it, it's like how the beepers could I have never seen it = John.

So hence, or my attitude was, became, I don't give a rats, how God made this, the science etc.

So what I'm saying is, there is no question about it, there is bull dust out there a mile high, sad that I even have to say so, but fact.
    Not necessarily intentional though.

Now I haven't bothered investigating yet, but I would not be surprised if I found in the Bible, the answers for the said age debate on things, which could possibly knock that debate out of the ballpark.

Not sure what some don't grasp on an example I give - Married to my wife, we separate and I say she doesn't exist, well,.. we know that's pork's. Effectively, some are suggesting I do this , ha, not to my wife.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.