About your point of finding God and your "wife method" as in:...

1. 27,153 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    About your point of finding God and your "wife method" as in:
    Now if one says they once found God and can't pretty much align it to the wife method, then I'm sorry, but I seriously have to question what they actually found, and it sounds like, your not not in a position to say it's flawed?
    you are quite right. I haven't even a first clue what you are talking about so I'll withdraw the statement of saying your arguments were flawed mainly in the interests of my remaining sane or rather less insane.

I can't recall the debate on gravity in sufficient detail to comment without going back to the posts, and given that you don't want to "go down this path again", I won't bother. I'll just have to be left wondering why you brought up the subject of gravity again.

I am grateful for gravity in keeping me on the chair while trying desperately to understand your rather quaint style of expressing your ideas or should it be expressing God's ideas as espoused through your scripture quotes even if they are not a complete set of verses for the topic under discussion. If it were not for gravity, I would have pulled myself out of the chair by the hair lamenting my lack of detective skills. Now, if you just knew how little hair I have left, I think that you may sympathize with my position.

I'm very happy that I didn't upset you.

Anyway, I had better end this post now as the keyboard is becoming more difficult to reach as I float away. Sod Newton, he was wrong.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.