Thanks for partially answering my question and anything I say,...

1. 23,140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Thanks for partially answering my question and anything I say, you have to seek, find and see for yourself as you don't really know me.
    So did you find the Trinity on your own?

I was trinity bound for 30 odds yrs until I got a smack in the face so to speak and got challenged.
    Totally ashamed of myself as I hadn't actually read it for myself, was coached/led to it.
    And I can assure you, it's extremely hard to even get a peek over the fence, to get a glimpse past the seed one has set and you need to be prepared, armor God subject, how to actually get his and Jesus's truth.
    You Will be disliked and accused of all sorts if you do, all I can say, look what Jesus went through = chicken feed for us really, but it hurts and can be painful.

Now when I use the God term it is The Almighty God and Father = 1.

Image of - there appears to be no total clarity on that one and do you know, my wife is caught by that same snare, body, soul, spirit.
    Elohim = Plural and support for the three.
    Moses was "a" Elohim as well = He was a one of as in one apple.
    So the plural is in reference to their attributes, God & Moses's own.
    The ours and us and possibles;
    1. Jesus.
    2. Angel
    3. God speaking to himself - image of and we do if where honest. However, look at Proverbs either ch 3 or 4 and just see how personalized the wisdom of God is, speaks as though it another identity.
    The Word of the LORD came unto me and said = No angels, just The Word and God's Word is also Spirit, interchanged.
    The Spirit of the LORD said unto me = No angel again, OT ref.

Facts though, we don't have enough to even imply the above and I say, the wisdom is the strongest, based on the language of He, His etc in the creation in Gen and the "numerous" creation verses clearly saying God alone created. NT verses can be answered, not now though.

So lets say, Jesus didn't literally begin until Mary (Yes I know, hard to swallow,chill).
    Therefore because he was slain way way back = in the mind and plan of God.
    In this mind and plan, Jesus was first and foremost, so God created everything, for him, because of, for the sake of the future one, the beginning of the creation of God within = The Mystery.

So that in mind, Jesus man BUT, Not of dust, not even Mary's egg, from above as Isa 55:8 onward.

Jesus has his own Body Soul and Spirit - not the Holy One Spirit.
    Pre-known and God sees things as though finished and yet there not = Your body, soul & spirit solved.

We have to be careful of stumbling blocks our mind creates, we hope it's our mind? (hence why I said, you need to prep, read area where and how, where to get truth, so you instantly know.

I say the Bile says, God Spirit (is) and that Spirit is the Holy Spirit = there be but one Spirit = His.

The Spirit of God descended on Jesus, we know the Father dwelt in him and we have ZERO to even hint at, there was God's Spirit and a Holy Spirit dwelling in Jesus = ZERO.
    The 1 & 2 Cor shows, God dwells in us, Temple and the Spirit of God dwells in us, Temple.
    Same writer in both books and yet he treats them as one in the same, interchanges.

If you want references, I can provide, easy to find.

So my advice, baby steps, would be to take note of how the Bible strongly points to the Holy Spirit being The Almighty God and Fathers One Spirit = Two there art in Heaven.

Happy hunting if you do!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.