I think it has more to do with the fact that people can live a...

1. 493 Posts.
    I think it has more to do with the fact that people can live a normal life full of morals without relying on a god, so there really is no difference. Many believers are too focused on the "after life" therefore separating themselves from the now, reality. I'm an atheist and not believing in a god doesn't make me less moral or understanding. We are no less caring or loving. More and more people are waking up to the fact that up until this point, religion has inspired more hate then anything else. Most argue that religion is separate from god but that is where the idea of god came from.

Also, when dealing with a god, logicality has no participation for there is nothing logical regarding a god, so to say it's a logical decision is a stretch. To tell you the truth, me choosing to rely on myself and the physical world and disregarding the idea of a god has not at all felt like the worst decision, more like the best. This universe is governed by the laws of physics and everything essentially boils down to cause and effect. There is something to be said about the fact that there are no conflicts amongst atheists but religions and followers are all full of them, they are against each other despite the fact that you all believe in virtually the same idea. Goes to show what's really needed to bring peace to this world.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.