Evolution, page-782

1. 6,555 Posts.
    I apologies for distracting you from the essential need to prove a point.
    Let me say I enjoy your posts because they are free of hyperbole and wafflebole.

I wonder, seeing as the topic is that pesky, Evolution, again. Are you in any way challenged, mystified, and four more adjectives, by the chemical computation that takes places within an organism, DNA, that mutates away like a motor idling, then as soon as the totality of the organism is assailed by a change in its environment, said DNA somehow responds by mutating far beyond the background rate in exactly the specific areas of the DNA that will produce the most beneficial changes to the organism so it might adapt to the changes?

Sure this is evolution, I'm a big fan of evolution, but can such a process be, accidental, random and four more adjectives? If it's not accidental, random, chance, etc, then what is it and how and why does it even occur with the capacity to take the most fundamental life form all the way to the state of being human, a creature able to manipulate natural order.

If you can shed some light on this and I'm being serious, I will declare myself a fun loving atheist.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.