Evolution's Achilles' Heels, page-147

1. 6,568 Posts.
    Be gentle with me ddzx. My household has been in turmoil the last few days because my youngest child has been beside herself waiting for her ATAR. She got what she needed so we should all sleep tonight.

I believe in cause and effect, but this is only 2 parts of a 3 part set, that being - Purpose - Cause - Effect.

Evolution is a force that is driven by Purpose and Cause and the scientific evidence that has been labelled, evolution is in fact, Effect.

Purpose is behind Cause and Effect. I see the following as evidence of Purpose.
    Veiled in My immemorial being and in the ancient eternity of My essence, I knew My love for thee; therefore I created thee, have engraved on thee Mine image and revealed to thee My beauty.

I loved thy creation, hence I created thee. Wherefore, do thou love Me, that I may name thy name and fill thy soul with the spirit of life.

It is likely that all matter came from a single substance. It is also likely that all life, unimaginably abundant throughout the universe, came from a single replicating pre-life form such as RNA.

Whatever the event was that led to this present universal state, be it the introduction of the force of gravity upon pre-existing pre-mater or a primal electron and positron orbiting each other at such a speed that via relativity all mass was contained within their sphere of influence. Anyway as it expanded at some point in this expansion pre-life entered the system and seeded the entire early universe.

We then run alone nicely for a few billion years until suns have gone supernova and we now have the building materials for solar systems and organic life.

Okay, I'm getting to the point. I hear you.

Today we have living right now a range of creatures that go from brainless to the human brain. Sponges get along quiet well without a single neuron. Roundworms do their thing with about 300 neurons. Fruit fly about 100k. Ant about 250k. Mouse about 71 million. Dog about 160 million. Cat and Octopus about 300 million. Horse about 1.2 billion. Pilot whale about 3 billion. Dolphin about 5.6 billion. Chimp about 6 billion. False killer whale about 10.5 billion. African elephant about 11 billion and Humans on average, 19 billion for females and 23 billion for males.

Please forgive me, my wife just called me for tea. I will get to the point.

To be continued.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.