Evolution's Achilles' Heels, page-153

1. 9,395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 169
    Trademanic,

you say,

Easter has been the accepted "norm" for Christians since that idiot Constantine,"

But Easter isn't an accepted norm of the bible and it's the bible I adhere to.

No where in the bible does it tell me not to use Gods name. But there's plenty of places where it does.

I'll continue to use his name and if you refuse to that's fine by me as it's your choice.

In the end it all comes down to accurate knowledge

I say,

Trademanic, the bible does say that it is a sin to take the Lord's name in vain,

and since there is no clear proof of an accurate pronunciation of the four letters which cover the Divine bible YHWH, I think any attempt to pronounce it would be incorrect, and a possibility of taking the name of the Lord in vain

so I choose the safer path of calling God, "Our Father", whoart in Heaven, or The Creator, or simply God,

in the end, it all comes down to accurate knowledge of how to love God, and as the apostle John wrote,

"for the love of God is this, that we keep His commandments, and His commandments are not grievious"

1 John 5 3 4

Cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.