Evolution's Achilles' Heels, page-155

1. 1,452 Posts.
    If I send a letter I have a recipients name on the envelope. If I make a phone call I make it clear whom I want to talk to. There are many gods, I'm making it plain and clear to all that I'm addressing the one true God and creator of all things, Jehovah.

For even though there are so-called gods, whether in heaven or on earth, just as there are many “gods” and many “lords,” there is actually to us one God, the Father, from whom all things are and we for him; and there is one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things are and we through him

The rest of that model prayer goes as follows.

So he said to them: “Whenever you pray, say: ‘Father, let your name be sanctified. Let your Kingdom come. Give us each day our bread according to our daily needs. And forgive us our sins, for we ourselves also forgive everyone who is in debt to us; and do not bring us into temptation.’

How could we sanctify his name is he doesn't have one. Of course enemies of Jehovah would find great delight in keeping Gods name a secret. I suppose over the years quite a few have been told while on their knees & crying to call to God and beg for mercy. That cry for help may have gone to any god bar Jehovah. Possibly in their hour of need if they screamed Jehovah they may have been helped.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.