LYC 2.98% $6.19 lynas rare earths limited

EVs and Wind.

1. 7,249 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    EVs and Wind critical to Both Lynas and short term and long term future. In the long term I believe both will be very successful. Many people have been very enthusiastic about the start up success. they have made long term predictions based on early start up progress. I have never seen this happen in real life. Economics shows this. Now they are both tailing rapidly. All EVs are seeing volume and price drops. Many wind projects are being cancelled. Both of these will return but it could be a few years. To invest in the REE sector it is important to know what will happen in the near future, 3-12 years, to theses. The forecast of the sectors growing exponentially just are not going to happen.

I will start this post as a place to post articles about market growth of these i encourage people that disagree with me to post articles to support their arguments. Lets try to look at the next few years because that is how you make money. Avoid big loses, paper or actual, to have good long term gains.
    Hyundai CEO discusses alarming electric vehicle trend (msn.com)
    Tesla bulls say electric vehicle demand is soaring. Here's what's really happening - TheStreet
    This is an article worth reading if you want to understand some of the problems with EVs
    Battery electric vehicles are like Concorde (msn.com). I think problems are easier to overcome than author but it will take a half dozen years.
    Wind Power, Key to Democrats’ Climate-Change Goals, Faces a Crisis - The New York Times (nytimes.com)
    New Jersey to continue offshore wind push despite top contractor’s withdrawal | Fox News

There are articles that say the opposite of what these do if you go back 2 or 3 years there are many that are all positive. Lets try to keep the data fresh. and the focus on less than 3 years,

Last edited by ContraryJ: 19/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.19
Change
-0.190(2.98%)
Mkt cap ! $5.785B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.17 $6.27 $6.10 $31.65M 5.100M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 20214 $6.18

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.20 56022 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$6.21
  Change
-0.190 ( 2.66 %)
Open High Low Volume
$6.15 $6.27 $6.09 1216252
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.