LYC 0.34% $5.93 lynas rare earths limited

EVs and Wind., page-147

1. 7,410 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 501
    So you know the SP is going u[ but you are unwilling to put out any sort of guess about how much or when. or more details than a fw people investing a $1B in batter manufacturing. Verry telling.

I do not believe I can determine future stock prices I never said that. All your post you say things that are not true about me.. Notice in last I say if the stock does not do something in a certain time then I am wrong. I can be wrong a lot. At least I am willing to drive stake in the ground and say here is where I stand. Are you? Investing is about looking at all the data and determining what is most likely to happen. Here are the facts and my conclusions on what might happen.

Lynas is currently selling for a TMM PE of 28. TMM EPS of 0.22. The earnings per share will go down substantially with AR when 2023 data is replaced with 2024. This will further raise PE.

Companies with declining earnings do not support high PEs and Lynas will have declined substantially for over two years. Historical earnings for Lynas, 2022 AU$ 558M .2023 $ 279M JMO 2024 probably less than 100M. Q3 will help to refine that number,

That at current NdPrO prices at today's levels, ~ 350 RMB KG WV, will not support even $100M Earnings per year. Even if prices rise over 20 % to 420 RMB they are unlikely to make even $ 150M because of increasing expenses, look at SAR Page 17, admin went from $31M to $40 M, +22%. COP As I explained above went up even after adjusting for being shut down for 6 weeks out of 26 weeks.

REE in the ground is worthless. What it is worth is Sales price minus all costs to operate the company over the sales period. With current sales price that is very little.

So JMO The Odds are overwhelming that price drops in the next year. Very unlikely to go up. I will use those assumptions to not buy.
    Every Government body in the world Demands that companies put out Reports like SARs and ARs. So that stock holders know what is happening. JMO it is a great source of info. Yet few stockholders take the time to read and understand. Do you? Want to know what is making Amin and COP go up read the notes section.

When do you think SP will be over $7.00? Please give some details of why.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.93
Change
-0.020(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $5.542B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.04 $6.04 $5.93 $23.75M 3.975M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 128544 $5.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.95 12481 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.