LYC 0.58% $6.88 lynas rare earths limited

EVs and Wind., page-6

1. 7,570 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 506
    Do not understand how a nuclear company has anything to do with Lynas maybe you could explain further.
    I am a very big supporter of Nuclear but not enriched IntraImmune, pressurized water which has been standard for almost 76 years. What do you support?

Your comments do not show at all where the REE demand will come from, to support a higher SP for Lynas in the next 3 ~ 5 years. A few thoughts with some back up data would help a lot.
    Thanks for two good references. I do not share your pessimism about China. about 60 years ago everyone said Germany would dominate the world. Then about 30 years ago Japan. Now it is China. Granted China has more people and in country resources than either Germany or Japan but that does not mean it will happen. Just likes EVs and Wind electric everybody looks at early growth rate and expects that to continue. It seldom does. only time will tell. I can do nothing about it but watch and react as things change. Key to great investing is recognizing things are changing before the crowd and that is why i try to be a contrarian.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.88
Change
-0.040(0.58%)
Mkt cap ! $6.430B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.92 $7.05 $6.83 $13.27M 1.918M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 966 $6.87

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.90 18661 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.