EVS 5.56% 6.8¢ envirosuite limited

EVS in the News, page-7

1. 490 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97
    Hi @momo3173 - welcome to the HC community & to the EVS threads!

I may have previously registered to receive such emails (from the Company &/or the Registry) but I can’t remember how or when. What I can say is that yesterday’s correspondence appears to be only the second such email to me - the other being a fortnight ago.

The emails have arrived from - [email protected]

Mr ZZ was formerly a BOD Member for both PET & EVS, but now is on neither. I’m sure that EVS is well aware that PET has been in suspension for about 10 months and, whilst apparently promising to re-list, is providing no recent updates on its operations. HC threads on PET indicate many holders are livid that the company is not providing updates despite evidence discovered by some that there is indeed work still be carried out. The reputational damage to PET seems amplified by such lack of communication about its ongoing activities, let alone the resolution of its reporting/accounting issues.

Given that both emails from EVS have arrived this month, the first of a new FY, I wonder if it indicates a deliberate resolve & effort to not only keep its SH base informed but also ‘on side’ … it seems neither is the case over at PET !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.