WKT 2.33% 10.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

Ewan Kirby - Podcast, page-21

1. 8,408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6914
    I'm looking forward to the prospects of news flow.News flow that will confirm the potential and clearer picture of our first stage with high demand and robust economics and ability to expand rapidly when required.

A positive take up of recent prospectus will secure the limited funds to advance us past an important impasse."Should know next week I imagine"

The results of metallurgic property's are critical to the real value of what is already a very high grade product. With the increased market application's and improved value each step has achieved a higher value. With this process barely even completed and additional focus on the spherical characteristics not all benefits of our product have been achieved yet we know they will be compelling.

With the completion of DFS and concentrate now being sent out to potential end user's for their own confirmation of testing begin's a level of anticipation.

Our expandable product will be for uses in mobile phone ,computers,fire retardants within a market constrained by material supply.Add in the possibility of battery grade for additional markets only adds to a problem of supply.

The recent appointment of Trevor Benson with expanded financial connections in off /take agreements and finance coupled with the expected mining licence application with known met results the direction and focus is achieving objectives towards fast track.

The company have mapped out the path way to fast track with a staged process to organically grow into known markets to mitigate market risk with low capex low run of mine operation and robust returns.The risk that is perceived right now is that the first off/take does not eventuate. Sometimes a jig saw only requires a couple of pieces and all of a sudden every one can see the picture.

"When Walkabout Resources information allows the jig saw will reveal a hidden gem"Expansion potential is great news and bodes well for future potential but for me the excitement is currently all about stage one.

Being small and manageable is going to be huge advantage with the introduction of early cash flow.

"Looking forward to it when we are rated on earnings and not potential,I might add"

Croc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.003(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $70.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $21.84K 201.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 604881 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 224492 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.11pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.