NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

ewc fraud

1. 1,476 Posts.
    This is my final post on the subject unless some miracle happens and EWC comes up with $50m cash or some other just as unlikely event happens that somehow puts EWC in a good light, this would be a miracle indeed.

When we first searched EWC payments on google all we came up with was fraud claims.

When we look into Mr. Starr and his claims so far you can make a argument that many are fraud too.

While his wife did not commit fraud by selling NWT shares during a so called take over offer Mr. Starr said he knew nothing, well that's IQ fraud.

If we look at the Clayton's take over offer, it's dumber than fraud, there should be a crime fraud by stupidity.

This has done some damage to Newsat so I'm hoping they will try to recover costs from EWC.

The good news is while all this has been happening NWT have by and large kept their eye on the ball and been out in the market lining up the ducks again.

I have been guilty of thinking we were off and running in the past only to see efforts stall.

From here to the end of the year we find the company in the best position ever, in a market crying out for satellite solutions, and Newsat have been there and done that.

Go Govt, gas up the NBN with Newsat!

TG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.