EWC 0.00% 0.9¢ energy world corporation ltd

The EWC journey has been a tough one - any unified discussion...

1. 1,603 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    The EWC journey has been a tough one - any unified discussion amongst us believers will be more usefull than the odd kidney punch.

The current share price is based on forced selling, nothing to do with fundamentals.

EWC are positioned so strongly with a cash rich balance sheet. The company is moving forward. It is delivering on every milesstone promise. EWC is making money on every long term contract.

They will be a much bigger company from 2009 /2010 spitting out annual profits in the multyples of today's current market cap.

Someone once said, Bear markets are simply a mechanism to hand money back to the rightful owners. I am holding with the toughest determination as I believe Stewart Elliot's building the best business at the right time.

Stewart is driving this business and building a company who will be well positioned when we come out of this bear mayhem. Being cash rich and fully funded all the way through to the second 500,000 train is an enviable position to be in, whilst many of our competitors are stopped dead in their tracks and falling by the way. Our lead is increasing.

The important thing is to remember every milestone target is being nailed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EWC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $216 24K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2034991 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 186452 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EWC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.