EWC 0.00% 0.9¢ energy world corporation ltd

Based on the EWC website, there are 1,795,631,672 shares...

1. 62 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Based on the EWC website, there are 1,795,631,672 shares outstanding. Based on the above, there are 19m shares lent or traded short, therefore a short interest of circa 1.1%. This is tiny in absolute terms and relative to almost every single stock in the world. I suspect we are all keen for the s/p to appreciate - that's why we are here. But lets just focus on the real reason why the s/p keeps falling rather than look and blame everyone else. The shorters have made money, good luck to them. But the real reason we are even focusing on them is because EWC mngt haven't completed the project in the timelines they suggested, have a huge debt stack built through related parties and are still 2 years from completing the major project works (which still require more debt funding).....

i don't blame the shorter's. in every other company in the world you would hold the CEO and Chairman responsible. For some reason they get a pass here and I've never worked out why. I would suggest that the s/p will go up with or without the shorter's if the management team gets their act together and starts to look and feel like a proper business (governance, FCF, regular and transparent updates, growth, organisational structure, professional board). Thats how to win - focus on the big picture, not the tiny short position which means nothing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EWC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $10.21K 1.135M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 947445 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 984788 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.14pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EWC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.