EWC 0.00% 0.9¢ energy world corporation ltd

EWC is tightly held with ewi holding 62% and other major holders...

1. 25 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    EWC is tightly held with ewi holding 62% and other major holders registered for many years. This is the 2nd time I have invested in ewc the 1st time was almost 20 years ago when the shares were between 2 and 3 cents for many months. The reason for the low price was a loan from the CBA was called and was given monthly extensions when the interest was paid by ewi. The loan to ewc was converted into equity. I assessed that the company was not going broke and accumulated shares. I did very well.
    I watched ewc for many years but would not invest while the industrial land was deemed to be forest land. The company was going nowhere while the remapping issue was present and on the 8th & 9th feb I bought shares without realizing that there was a short position. I soon realized with the action in the market there was shorting going on in the shares. I early march I placed buy orders for reasonable parcels of shares at more than 10% below the prevailing price thinking the short seller might hit me, they did.
    With the news of the remapping the short sellers are either arrogant or stupid to substantially increase their position with a share that has been constrained for many years and is now free of those constraints.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EWC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $10.21K 1.135M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 947445 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 984788 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.14pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EWC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.